Indiana Wesleyan University is using Parchment for Ordering Transcripts. As a result, you will now need to submit your transcript request through their services. IWU will still be mailing transcripts from the Marion Campus until we have completed the next phase of this partnership, which will be the electronic delivery. However, please note that Parchment is providing the ordering service only at this time.
An official transcript will show:
- Credit hours
- Dates of instruction
A $5 fee is charged for each mailed transcript and $10 for each faxed transcript. Additionally, Parchment will charge $2.50 per each transcript request.
Please use the following link to order your transcript:
If you are unable to access the link above, contact the Registrar’s Office at 765-677-2131 or registrar@安徽福彩快3.
- Only unofficial transcripts will be faxed.
- Indiana Wesleyan University currently does not send transcripts electronically.
- Federal Express/overnight options are available and can be chosen through Parchment when ordering.
- Current students can access their unofficial academic record through http://myiwu..
- It is university policy not to release a transcript if there is a financial hold on file, if any loans are delinquent, or if payment is not submitted with the request.
- If you have had a name change, please provide a copy of the legal document showing this change.
Delivery of Transcripts:
IWU will continue to deliver the transcripts in the following time frame:
- Mail - within 2-3 business days
- Fax - within 24 hours
- Federal Express - 24 to 48 hours (Orders received after 12:00 p.m. (EST) will be processed the next day.)
Maxwell Center, Suite 120
4201 S. Washington St.
Marion, IN 46953