Competition is fierce, both in military and civilian sectors. Today, more than ever, a college education can provide a competitive edge to military personnel. Whether you are Active Duty, National Guard, Reserves, Retiree, DoD Employee, or you’re a veteran or military spouse or dependent, at IWU, we want to help you not just achieve, but realize your educational and career goals.
Military Preferred Tuition
To honor your service, IWU gratefully extends military preferred pricing to: Active duty, National Guard, Reserves, Retirees, Veterans, Spouses, Surviving Spouses, Dependents with educational benefits, and DoD Employees. *Some restrictions apply
IWU provides flexible, accessible, affordable education to support military students.
- Military Preferred Tuition for online and adult degrees*
- 90+ online & onsite degree options
- Military credits and any previous college-level credit may be transferred
- Accelerated degree programs – take one class at-a-time as a full-time student
- IWU degrees offered 100% online – earn your degree from wherever you are
- Degrees offered onsite at locations throughout Indiana, Ohio, and Kentucky
- IWU is Regionally Accredited
- In-house VA Certifying Officials help you utilize VA Educational Benefits
- IWU offers an Army's Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) program at the residential campus in Marion, IN
Request Info Today
While it is our top priority to make students aware of available preferred tuition rates during the enrollment process, it is ultimately the student’s responsibility to notify IWU should they become eligible for a preferred tuition once enrolled.
Preferred tuition rates are not automatically applied. Students must complete and submit a preferred tuition application and proof of eligibility in order to receive a preferred tuition rate.
Preferred tuition rates may be retroactively applied back to the beginning of the student’s current financial aid period only or the equivalent for those students not utilizing student financial aid.