“The overarching goal is to prepare students for management positions in a variety of business environments.”
- Chuck Roome
You want to refine the skills you need to move forward in your career. IWU’s Bachelor of Science with a major in Management (BSM) equips you with the in-demand skills employers need. Throughout the program, you will tackle real, industry-specific problems by practically applying data analysis, problem-solving, global business perspectives, ethical decision-making and more.
uLEAP Option (Competency-Based Education)
Want to learn in a way that fits your learning style and schedule? With three learning formats, IWU gives you that choice. Review the comparison chart below and select the learning style that meets your needs. Take control of your education.
- Set your own deadlines
- Relevant coursework that teaches practical skills
- Speed up or slow down as needed*
- Take unlimited courses at one flat rate – save money with a faster pace
- Same quality demanded from an ACBSP accredited program
- Personal mentor to support, encourage, and help keep you on track
*must take a minimum of two courses per term
||BSM - uLEAP (Online)|
|Program Sequence||1 course at a time in a pre-determined sequence||Unlimited number of courses per term - must complete at least 2 courses per term|
|Program Progression||Take the entire course, regardless of your previous content expertise||Progress quickly through content you already know and focus on the skills you haven’t mastered yet|
|Course Length||5-6 weeks||Unlimited – you decide|
Length of Core program
|12-24 months||Set your own pace – speed up or slow down as needed|
|Tuition Cost||$449 per credit hour||$2,500 per term for unlimited number of courses. More courses completed per term means more savings.|
|Experience Requirement||No work experience required||3+ years management/ supervisory experience required (paid/volunteer)|
|Accreditation||HLC and ACBSP||HLC and ACBSP|
|Faculty - Student Interaction||Participation in discussion forums and by e-mail and occasional virtual meetings. Online students have face-to-face class time with live instructor.||E-mail, Community Rooms, and virtual meetings with faculty and personal coach assigned to you|
Learn more about uLEAP.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIZATION
Students pursuing the Bachelor of Science with a major in Business Management have the option of adding an online Human Resource Management specialization to their degree. With this option, students will be equipped to fill the role of educated professionals, demonstrate an alignment of knowledge and skills with Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) standards for Human Resource professionals, and complete partial preparation for taking a Human Resources certification exam (with actual certification subject to additional requirements, such as work experience).
The Management program is accredited by the .
Not all programs are offered at all locations and some may only be available online.
Tuition & Financial Aid
|Credit Hours||Tuition||CBE Tuition|
|42 Total1||$449/credit hour||$2500/term**|
*Effective July 1, 2019, through June 30, 安徽福彩快3.
**Student can take as many courses as they want in each term.
1 48 total credit hours with HR specialization; Management minor adds 18 credit hours to bachelor's program.
The total cost of the program, including tuition, books, eBooks, and fees, will be determined prior to your enrollment. The cost will be divided into several payments spread over the course of the program. Course textbooks will be shipped to you before each course begins. The cost of books increases for shipments outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
The total credit hours and per-credit-hour costs listed above are effective for the core program. For prerequisite or other required courses if applicable, students will need to pay for appropriate tuition, books, and any additional fees. Costs may change if you withdraw from the program and restart in a future program at a later date.
Financial aid is available in the form of loans, veterans benefits, and occasionally employer reimbursement.
Below is the list of courses required to complete the program. Courses are generally taken sequentially, one at a time, until the program is complete. Full course descriptions may be viewed by clicking on the course titles below. For further information, feel free to contact安徽福彩快3.
Preview Your Classes
* For the HR specialization, MGT-435 meets both core and specialization requirements, and ADM-495 is taken in lieu of MGT-496 for HRM specialization.
Additional Courses for Human Resource Management Specialization**
NOTE: Students must take MGT 435, MGT 490, MGT 470 and MGT 494 prior to taking ADM 495.
Below are the lists of requirements for the BS in Management program. Click on each link to expand the requirements. If you have any questions about the admissions process, feel free to contact one of our admissions representatives at .
- Proof of high 安徽福彩快3 graduation or GED certification.
- Original transcripts from all previous college or university study at regionally accredited colleges or universities or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education.
- Prior completion of at least 60 transferable credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university or an institution accredited by the Association for Biblical Higher Education is required before the student is eligible to start a bachelor core program. A maximum of 40 hours of credit may be earned through the assessed learning process toward the required 60.
- Documentation of three-years supervisory and/or managerial experience (only required for the competency based modality).
Note: If you only have 36 to 59 credit hours of previous college coursework, our unique Bridge Program can allow you to immediately start working towards your bachelor degree. Call a Program Representative at 866-498-4968 for more information.
Core Enrollment Requirements
A minimum of 60 semester credit hours from a regionally accredited college or university is required to begin the core curriculum.
To graduate with a Bachelor of Science with Major in Management baccalaureate degree from the College安徽福彩快3 of Adult and Professional Studies at Indiana Wesleyan University, the following requirements must be met:
- Completion of 120 credit hours.
- Completion of the required core (major) courses with a GPA of 2.25 or as specified in a program of study and a minimum of 30 hours of the core (major) taken at Indiana Wesleyan University.
- Overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Included within the total of 120 credit hours, 30 credit hours in Liberal Arts as follows:
- 3 credit hours in Biblical Studies
- 3 credit hours in Biblical Studies or Philosophy or Religion
- 6 credit hours in English Written Communication
- 3 credit hours in English Oral Communication
- 6 credit hours in Social or Behavioral Science
- 3 credit hours in Mathematics
- 3 credit hours in Natural Science
- 3 credit hours in Arts and Humanities
- Payment of all tuition and fees.
Apply online at www..
Applicants who have more than 30 credit hours of college coursework are required to submit an official transcript from each undergraduate regionally accredited institution attended. Indiana Wesleyan University will accept for its permanent file only those transcripts sent in directly to IWU by the registrar of the attended institution(s). Official transcripts must exhibit the official seal and signature of the registrar. Transcripts that are stamped “student copy,” “issued to student,” or “unofficial” cannot be accepted as official.
College安徽福彩快3 Transcripts from Non-U.S. Schools
For college transcripts from non-U.S. 安徽福彩快3s, secure a “Course-by-Course Report” from Educational Credential Evaluators (see ). Be sure to request that the report be sent directly to Indiana Wesleyan University. The evaluation must list course-by-course credit hours and grades.
- TOEFL Scores
Submit a copy of your Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores if English is not your primary language. For more information about this test, see .
Prior Learning Assessment
Undergraduate students accepted to or enrolled in any of the CAPS associate or baccalaureate degree programs are eligible to complete Prior Learning Assessment (PLA). Credit hours awarded may be counted toward general education, elective, or select core requirements as applicable to the undergraduate degree or as specified for approved graduate programs. Baccalaureate students may earn a maximum of 40 hours of credit through PLA. Associate degree students may earn a maximum of 18 hours through PLA. Undergraduate students may use PLA credit to accrue toward the 60 hours of credit required for admission to the bachelor’s core curriculum and/or to meet degree requirements while in the core and/or after the core has been completed.
Below are the program locations, upcoming dates, and meeting times for the Bachelor of Science with a major in Management program. This list is updated regularly as new classes are added. If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to contact安徽福彩快3.